NES roms / SEGA roms / SNES roms - Emulators for GAMEBOY and NDS
With console rom emulator programs for GBA & NintendoDS classic games can be turned into Gameboy games. As an example lets take Nintendo NES roms and Pocket NES emu. How to get PocketNES to work, the quick and easy way
PocketNES - Game Menu
NES roms emulator for Gameboy Advance
GBA Flash Cards
- Download PocketNES Menu Maker from the downloads section.
- Put all the files from the zip in the same directory with the nes roms you want to use and the pocketnes.gba
- Double-click the pnesmmw.exe and click the [ Make Rom ] button.
You should now get a PocketNESMenu.gba in that directory.
- Write this to your GBA Flash Advance card and play!
Emulating GB/GBC roms is important because without this emu you can not play old game boy games on Nintendo DS - old cartridges do not fit into NDS.
Gameboy Rom Related Utilities and Tools
New tools and utilities for the Gameboy Advance are constantly in developement and coming out! Here at GBA-ROMS.net you can find all the latest in GBA tools and utilities. Get the most out of your Gameboy Advance! Have you ever wanted to play class NES games again? Maybe you want to play original gameboy games GB, GBC roms, or maybe even SNES roms and games like Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy on the GBA. Well now you can, download GBA Utilities or Tools for GBA and begin getting the most out of your GBA!
Renamer / Manager
Manages your game boy advance romz according to the release list.
- identifys and renames GBA-Roms with following file-
extensions: *.bin, *.gba, *.agb, *.zip
- given filename includes release-number, name and country:
e.g. "0001 - F-Zero (J).gba"
or "0001 - F-Zero (J).zip"
- given filename can be customized
- you can include a file within the zips: enter the full path in the textbox, like C:\Windows\System.ini
- recurse subfolders
- while renaming create subfolder-structur
ZIP / RAR / Archive
PowerArchiver zip, z7, rar, arj etc - ALL in ONE
Must have for every rom downoad fan -
PowerArchiver has native support for most popular compressed and encoded formats currently in use. All formats are fully integrated into PowerArchiver, so you can utilize all PowerArchiver tools with each of them.
Read and write support for ZIP, 7-ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, BH, XXE, UUE, yENC, and MIME (Base 64)
Read support for: RAR, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO
- Tool for repairing corrupted ZIP archives
- Drag and Drop from/to Windows Explorer and the Desktop.
- Internal viewer that supports TXT, RTF, GIF, PNG, BMP, ICO, TIFF, GFI, SGI, EMF, WMF, PPM, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk, Truevision, ZSoft Paintbrush, Kodak Photo-CD, JASC PaintShop Pro, and Dr. Halo file formats
Rom Patch Hack tools
FAT - Flassh Advance Toolkit
Must have for every Flash Advance fan! With this tool you can:
- Remove intros - to save space on the card
- Tim FF's and 00's - to save some more space
- Multi-ROM Patch - to make games multirom compatible for the linker
- EEPROM Patch - so you can save the progress in games that dont use SRAM .sav
EEPROM patch - why you sometimes need it - If you use older GBA Flash Cards like Flash Advance / FA Turbo / FA pro / Flash2Advance / WiseBox togater with an old software you will find that some of the games will not save correctly on the cartridge. That is caused by save game incompatibility.You need to patch the gba rom to use SRAM (the save memory used by most games and the one that you have in the flash card) instead of EEPROM or Flash save game memory.
- Exit to Menu Patch - lets you exit to the boot/game selection menu without restarting gameboy advance or gba sp
- IPS Patch - add a ips file with Trainers / Cheats / Patches or Translation for the rom
- Read and Write ROM Header info - so you can chnge the internal rom name
How to use it
1. Choose an input and an output gba rom file.
2. Click Automatically Remove Intro, Automatically Trim FF's or Automatically Multi-ROM Patch.
3. If you did everything correctly and if there is an intro, there are FF's on the ROM, or if there is enough space at the end to multi-ROM patch the ROM then it should reply saying that everything was successful.
If you want to both remove an intro and trim the FF's from a ROM
1. Choose an input and an output file.
2. Click on Automatically Remove Intro.
3. Change the input file to be the same as the output file.
4. Click on Automatically Trim FF's.